Pages

vendredi 10 mai 2013

Bonne fête Brigitte




Happy Friday Dear Friends,
Time flies, we are already almost half way in May, and I have not been very present in blog world lately, too much to do in "real world"! Today, I would like to share with you a card I made from my dear friend Brigitte's birthday at the end of March. I choose Happy Easter Tilda because I really love her happiness, her jumping in the air! and this is the feeling I wanted my card to bring to Brigitte.  Her favorite color is purple, I did create an almost monochromatique ambiance for her. it is a Shaker type card, that opens on one of my very favorite backgrounds, from Sweet Rainbow collection. My images are stamped on xpress blending card, and colored with copics. 

Bon Vendredi, Amies bloggueuses,
Que le temps passe vite! nous voici presqu'à la mi-mai... Je n'ai pas été très présente dernièrement dans la blogosphère, trop occupée dans ma vraie vie! Aujourd'hui j'aimerais partager avec vous une carte offerte à ma bonne amie Brigitte, pour sa fête à la fin du mois de mars. C'est Happy Easter Tilda qui lui apporte mes voeux en sautant de joie! Puisque la couleur favorite de Brigitte est le violet, j'ai créé une ambiance quasi monochromatique, je n,ai rajouté que du carton brillant argenté comme contraste. C,est une carte de type shaker, avec tout plein de petites micro billes à l'intérieur, et la fenêtre donne sur une de mes scènes favorite, de la collection Sweet Rainbow. Mes images sont imprimées sur x-press blending card, et toutes coloriées aux copics.


A view from the open card, I played tricks with Tilda, and inverted her image, so she could be seen as well from the inside, and display her happiness inside out!

Un aperçu de la carte ouverte, j'ai inversé l'image de Tilda, il est ainsi possible de la voir sauter de joie de l'intérieur autant que de l,extérieur.



A close up view of the lovely scenery, I used only pastel colors and kept them very very diluted, to produce something like watercolor.
Un gros plan de ce merveilleux paysage, afin de lui donner l'aspect aquarelle, je n,ai utilisé que des teintes délavées et vraiment diluées.


Since there are not much inside space to leave a message, I used the back face of the card.
I created a lovely envelope and tag with the Damask decor Cricut cartridge. To give more style, I inked the edges, and heat embossed with holographic powder.

L,intérieur étant très rempli, j'ai utilisé l'endos de la carte, décoré d'une mignonne pochette contenant une étiquette sur la quelle j,ai inscrit mes voeux. Cette pochette est conçue avec la cassette Damask Decor de Cricut.  Les rebords ont été encrés et embossés à chaud pour ajouter plus de style!


The little tag, also inked and heat embossed.
La petite étiquette aussi encrée et embossée.

Thank you so much for visit, your lovely comments! they make my day.
Merci de votre visite, de vos merveilleux messages, ils ensoleillent ma journée!


26 commentaires:

Rene a dit…

Ooooh Danielle, this is purple perfection!!!! I adore this Tilda...she's just so happy! Your card is beautiful...LOVE it!
Rene :D

Barbara GR a dit…

Gorgeous birthday card Danielle!!! Brigitte will be certainly glad of it.
Hugs
Barbara GR

Kelly a dit…

Oh this is so beautiful! I love the Tilda's inside and out! You are so smart Danielle. Love the scene it is soft and pretty, the shaker part looks pretty too. I love the papers and sparkle that you chose and the butterfly floral spray is so beautiful. Your coloring is soft. I can never get my coloring light, I am pretty heavy handed. Fabulous card to make her very happy. Love the envelope too with the embossed tag.
Happy Mother's Day to you,
Kelly

Christina C. a dit…

I am speechless! This is a phenomenal work of art, Danielle!
Love the design, your superb coloring and all the luscious details..... that bow is spectacular!
The inside is incredible.....omg!
Brigitte will treasure this for sure!

Christina C. a dit…

P.S. I like the new look on your blog! Gorgeous header!

cathylynn a dit…

Danielle this is totally beautiful! Very clever Tilda on the inside and out! This card radiates joy, love and beauty! Love that tag with envelope on the back too. All so stunning my friend!
Hugs, Cathy

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com a dit…

Oh I love this card so cheerful with Tilda jumping and the birds singing. Pretty frame around the scene.

Frances a dit…

What a beautiful scene you have created. Wonderful design and coloring, Hugs, Frances

Karen a dit…

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love it!!

Brigitte a dit…

Tu sais que je l'adore!!!!! Elle est parfaite, tout comme toi! Les couleurs et ton coloriage sont magnifiques et la petite pochette est si mignonne! Pas besoin de cadeau quand tu reçois une création comme ça!!!!! Merci, merci encore!!!! Bises, Brigitte

EnblogSail a dit…

Beautiful window you ve created!
TFS
Caryl

Sandy a dit…

Wonderful art work Danielle - I do love shaker cards. They hold kind of a magical mystery. All the embellishments are beautiful especially the butterflies and ribbon. How clever of you to reverse your Tilda image. Your tag and envelope are beautiful as well. I know Brigitte will love this grand birthday gift. A card to treasure for sure!
Sandy

Elise a dit…

Wow wow wow my dear Danielle! This is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I love all the colouring you did of these images .. just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! And the design .. sigh .. my gosh .. it's incredible!!! Your friend will TREASURE this gorgeousness!! I'm in AWE!! :)

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend my dear! :) And I love the photo at the top of your blog .. so PEACEFUL!

Much Love,
Elise

Norma a dit…

Danielle, this is fabulous. No wonder Brigitte loves your shaker card. Love the scene you've created with this adorable Tilda and beautifully coloured. I do like the watercolour-like look of the background. The glitter and shine add the perfect touch. Love your card.
Hugs,
Norma
BTW, how did you do the mirror image of the the Tilda?

Céline a dit…

coucou
cette carte est merveilleuse! et d'après ce que j'ai lu Brigitte l'a adorée et je n'en suis pas surprise! j'adore tes cartes avec fenêtre et celle-ci ne fait pas exception, bravoooo
bises
céline

Marjolein a dit…

Oh this is just gorgeous!
Quite a work, all that colouring and details on your card!
love the soft colours very much.
And what a great find to make a shaker card which can actually be opened!!Stunning.
Tilda is just sooo happy, I love it!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Louise a dit…

De toute beauté Danielle, j'adore ce style de carte et ton coloriage est magnifique. Bon Weekend
Louise

Sylvia a dit…

Wow,wow Danielle, this is incredible beautiful my dear friend. Everything is perfect matching together. I love what you did with Tilda, great idea. Also your coloring is amazing.
Hugs Sylvia

Manon @ Kasimodo a dit…

Une style de carte que j'adore!!! Bravo, elle est magnifique avec tout ces petits détails qui en font une merveille! Bisous.

~Etoile~ a dit…

OMG c'est tellement beau Danielle, le montage avec le sel entre les 2 c'est un vrai délice pour les yeux ta création.

Julie P a dit…

Love the colours and pretty paper, your design is lovely and the colouring is gorgeous,just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Chris a dit…

Fabulous Danielle and Brigitte must have loved her card, it's so beautiful! Such fantastic colouring and design, the shaker element is fantastic. Hope things calm down for you a bit soon, I know how it is, it's been like that for me too lately. Chris x

Barb Hardeman a dit…

Your artistry continues to impress me! Your soft touch with colors on this card is create a happy mood. I too have been so remiss in blogging and visiting blogs, but I'm hoping to put in a little more time. Miss you my friend...Hugs...Barb

Jody a dit…

elle est magnifique cette carte Danielle, je l'adore surtout en violet comme cela c'est une de mes couleurs préférée mais je ne l'utilise pas assez.

Genevieve a dit…

Il me semble que ça fait longtemps que je ne suis pas passé par ici.. ;-)
J'adore tes cartes shaker! Ta coloration aux Copic est une réussite...vraiment l'effet aquarelle est une merveille! J'adoore!! Quel talent!
Toutes mes félicitations Danielle!

Teresa a dit…

Hello Danielle,
This is a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring too. Thank you for stopping by my blog today :o)
Hope you are having a great Sunday.
Hugs Teresa xx