Pages

vendredi 2 novembre 2012

Bonne fête au masculin / Happy birthday - a masculine card



Hello dear blogging friends,
I have a masculine birthday card to share with you today. It was a special request for a man who enjoys taking his coffee fishing rod in hand, sitting at the end of the dock... Well the closer I got to this picture was the beautiful image of MoManning, called fishing. Hope you like what it inspired me...

Bon matin chères amies,
Je partage avec vous ce matin une carte masculine, une demande spéciale pour un monsieur qui se plaît à prendre son café chaque matin, au bout du quai, avec sa canne à pêche en main. C'est la magnifique image de Mo Manning, Fishing, qui m'a inspirée cette carte. j'espère qu'elle vous plaira.

c'est le sketch du mois présenté par notre DT Isabelle, chez Scrapbook ta vie, et je vous invite à participer en grand nombre!


I wanted to give a my card a scent of an early morning fishing trip. I wanted my fisherman, to feel the quiet and peace of nature at this early moment, I wanted him to breath the fresh , pure air. Actually, I was inspired by a picture that my friend Christina's daughter placed on facebook, that was taken on a fishing trip in Ontario. And this is the result... 

Cette carte m,a été inspirée totalement par une photo sur facebook  de la fille de mon amie Christina prise au mois de septembre sur un lac en Ontario, qui m'a inspirée cette carte. J,ai voulu que ma carte puisse vous plonger dans un décor sauvage sur le bord d'un lac, au petit matin, alors que la brume se dissipe et que le soleil se lève... Moment magique... voici où mon inspiration m'a conduite.




Et l'intérieur, une découpe de cheery lynn, un plioir d'embossage, de l'encre, beaucoup de brillant, et un véritable agrès de pêche modifié!

The inside: a cheery lynn die cut, an embossing folder, ink, lots of glitter, and a real bait, that I altered!




Je vous reviens demain, avec mon autre projet DT.  Bonne journée! et merci de votre passage sur mon blogue.
I will share with you tomorrow my other, DT project. Have a wonderful day, dear friends, and thank you for stopping by my blog!!!!






I will enter my card in the Mo Digital Pencil Challenge No. 159, Anything goes

18 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

You did an excellent job with this fisherman Danielle. So peacefully and quiet, that's what a fisherman needs when he wants to catch a fish. Also you DP's are beautiful matching with this beautiful scene.
xxxSylvia

Brigitte a dit…

WOW Danielle!!!! Elle est MA-GNI-FI-QUE!!!!! J'adore!!! Le paneau de droite est de toute beauté et ton coloriage est adorable!!!! As-tu ajouté les oiseaus au loin? Bravo!!! Bises, Brigitte

Louise a dit…

Super de belle carte masculine Danielle. Beau choix de papier et ton coloriage est magnifique, bravo!!
Louise

Genevieve a dit…

Jusque dans les moindres détails!!!
Vraiment réussi cette mise en scène...j'ai toujours adoré cette image...et encore plus aujourd'hui!!
Toutes mes félicitations Danielle!!

Christina C. a dit…

OMG.....Danielle, this is GORGEOUS! Superb coloring...loving all the fabulous details! The inside of your card is absolutely breathtaking. Real bait, altered?
You've piqued my curiosity on that one! It's very impressive.
Outstanding work, as always!

Céline a dit…

comme dit Brigitte, c'est magnifique, une carte parfaite pour un homme comme j'aimerais savoir en faire
bises
céline

cathylynn a dit…

Totally delightful Danielle. I can almost hear the fish nibbling the bait. LOL! Love your layout and the wonderful layers as well as your coloring. Gorgeous!!!
Great accents too. The inside is a wonderful as the outside. Another outstanding Job!
Hugs, Cathy

Elise a dit…

Oh my gosh Dear Danielle!!! You have truly captured the essence of fishing! Your colouring is so realistic and all the masculine elements that you added to this card is just PERFECT! Can a male card be gorgeous? Yes yes yes .. it can .. I'm staring right at it! And the inside of your card ... wow wow WOW!!! I love the distressed shading and embossing you have done!!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend and big hugs,
Elise

Kelly a dit…

Danielle, your card is fabulous! I love the papers and tree branch in the corner but it is your coloring that is just gorgeous on here. The inside is wonderful too, he will love it!

Mélimélo (Paule) a dit…

Tellement belle cette carte!!!
Un talent immense...toujours des détails qui plaisent...une harmonie à tout coup!
Aussi belle à l'intérieur qu'à l'extérieur.
Mille félicitations!

Anonyme a dit…

Gorgeous image, love the design, very pretty
Hugs julie P

Audrey a dit…

J'Aime beaucoup cette carte masculine! Et que dire de l'étampe, elle est très appropriée. J'Aime beaucou aussi l'intérieur. Tout est harmonieux!
Bravo!

Chris a dit…

A superb card Danielle and it really does have a peaceful lakeside feel to it. Love the image and your colouring and the gorgeous layering and design. Chris x

Sandy a dit…

What a delightful card Danielle and your interpretation of this sketch. Beautifully one Danielle - I love your tree branches. The best place to fish - under the tree branches.
Sandy

Anja a dit…

This looks so awesome, Danielle! Love your colouring and the entire design. The branches in the upper image corner look so beautiful, great card!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

Hugs, Anja

Pat a dit…

Hey there, sweet Danielle!! When I saw this card on your blog, I was hoping you'd enter Mo's challenge...and then I noticed you had! yay!! This is absolutely fabulous. Your coloring is breathtaking...and I just love, love, love the colors you used!! Oh...I almost forgot...the fish inside is perfect!! You are so clever!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugssssss. Pat Frank

Gail a dit…

You color magnificently. If I could say that in French, I would. This is a wonderful, beautiful card with the fisherman. Absolutely wonderful. I love this card! Hugs, Gail

Unknown a dit…

Hello Danielle this is fabulous I love it what a super job you have done colouring this Hugs Elaine